- Business Formation and Compliance
- Operating Agreements and By-Laws
- Custom Client and Vendor Agreements
- Trademark Searches + Registrations
- Copyright Consulting + Registrations
- Talent Agreements
- Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Business Owner and Partner Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
- Employment Discrimination
- Wage and Hour Violations
Natasha L. Hill, P.S. provides experienced, strategic counsel to clients in the areas of Business and Entertainment transactions, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
This website is for informational purposes only and should not be understood to be legal advice for any particular matter or person. No attorney-client relationship will be established without additional communication and disclosures with the attorneys in our firm.
Please contact our office to schedule a consultation to discuss options for representation.